The Board of Food Bank Ministry
The objectives of Food Bank Ministry Board shall be to plan and administer the entire Food Bank ministry of the congregation, to determine policies s, and to provide the necessary means and facilities for such activities.
It shall be the duty of the Board to:
- In conjunction with the Executive Committee, annually appoint and review a Food Bank Director who shall also service as a non-voting member of the Board.
- Establish objectives, and conjunction with the Director, review the execution of the Food Bank's stated goals.
- Appoint specific associates to ensure the smooth efficient operation of the Food Bank.
- Oversee the financial income and expenditures of the Food Bank and provide for the annual review of all financial records.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and local governance requirements pertaining to the acceptance and reporting of all grant monies received.
- Administer all matters pertaining to church property in conjunction with the Board of Trustees.
Click here to visit Timothy's Cupboard