Preschool Mission Statement
- To serve as a ministry of Timothy Lutheran Church
- To share Jesus’ love with children and families
- To provide academically excellent Christian education to children and their families in a safe, loving environment
Registration for the 2016-17 School Year opens February 1 for current families and February 3 to the community. Applications are accepted on a first come-first, first served basis until a class is full, at which time a waiting list will form. If you would like a school tour, or have additional questions, please contact the Director, Barbara Bowler by phoning 770-924-7995, or email email@example.com.
To Download the Registration Form click here.
Thank you for your interest in bringing your child to Timothy Lutheran this year. God tells us in the Bible: For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11). Our prayer is that His plans bring you great joy and indeed give you hope!
- At Timothy, we will teach your child the skills and practice the behaviors needed to succeed in later learning.The children enjoy activities that build academic readiness, creative thinking, and social skills at their developmental level while learning that God is all important and that everything we have is given by Him.
- We recognize that you, as parents, face many choices regarding your childs early education and we encourage you to consider our offerings here at Timothy as you prepare for the upcoming school year. The following information should be useful in deciding where to place your child next year. Please contact the Director, Barbara Bowler at 770-924-7995770-924-7995 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour or discuss the program.
Timothy Lutheran Preschool Class Offerings
2016-2017 School Year
Early Three’s, Three-Year Old, Pre-K and Transitional Kindergarten Classes are 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Students in “regular” three year-old classes must be completely out of diapers/pull ups.
Sibling discount is 5% off of the youngest child’s tuition.
Registration Fee is due at time of registration and equals one month’s tuition, non-refundable.
One fee per family.
Class Age Day Monthly Tuition
Toddler’s 18 months Tuesday/Thursday $165.00
Two’s 24 months Monday/Wednesday $165.00
Early 3’s 31 months Tuesday/Thursday $165.00
2-Day 3’s 3 years Tuesday/Thursday $165.00
3-Day 3’s 3 years Monday/Wednesday/Friday $190.00
5-Day 3’s 3 years Monday – Friday $250.00
4-Day Pre-K 4 years Monday – Thursday $210.00
5-Day Pre-K 4 years Monday – Friday $250.00
Transitional Kindergarten 5 years Monday – Friday $260.00
Check out our Special Programs designed for your schedule!
Lunch Bunch - Toddler's & Two's stay for lunch Early Bird Mornings - Start your day an hour earlier
Daily from noon 1 p.m. $4 or 6/$20 Daily from 8 a.m. 9 a.m. $4 or 6/$20
Extended Day - An extra hour or two afterschool Fun Fridays - Offered for you every Friday
Daily from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.$4 or 6/$20 Fridays from 9 a.m. 1 p.m. $20
Now you have a choice!
Transitional Kindergarten at Timothy!
This program is a unique opportunity offered to children who have completed a 4-year-old program whose families want an alternative to traditional kindergarten, or those who want to give their child another year to develop physically, socially or academically. We offer an intimate, nurturing environment in which these children can be challenged at their individual levels to develop confidence and skills needed for future success in school.
The program will be taught by an experienced teacher with a Bachelor’s Degree in Education. Curriculum will be purchased for each student and parents may incur an additional fee to cover the materials cost.
Back by popular demand is our referral program! Receive 25% off tuition next month’s tuition if you refer a family that registers during February, March, August or September. Be sure to remind them to list your name on the application. We appreciate you!