THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The objective of this Board shall be to have charge of the Church’s property and keep it in
good condition and repair. The Board shall be authorized to make normal expenditures
within their budget. Emergency expenditures must be reported to the Church Council and
the Voters’ Assembly at their respective next regular meetings.
It shall be the duty of the Board to:
1. Provide for the regular maintenance and protection of all buildings, facilities, and
2. Develop the policies and rules which will govern the use of the buildings, facilities, and
grounds by groups and organizations within the Congregation and from the local
3. Coordinate, approve and post a calendar of events and activities for all groups from
within and outside the Congregation;
4. Be responsible for building/property/workers compensation insurance; and
5. Use emergency funds as designated in the Trustee Budget, for discretionary use for
Church building emergency, without the need of prior approval.